Friday, May 21, 2004

Numero Uno

Hello there, here is my very first post. This is exciting I know.

Today was really great, and school is almost over. 8 more days! I have mountains of super hard tests though so I will be studying hard. Let's not talk about finals either. But it will be over soon. This summer will be great too. I hope to go to Hawaii in July and to camp in August. Fun fun fun... I need a job too and I have put in a couple applications so we will see.


A Bible verse to think about:

"Live such good lives among the Pagans (worldly people) that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us."

1 Peter 2:12


This verse is saying that you should live in such a way that people see something different in you, that is Jesus, and that they may ask questions and wonder what your motives are for following Jesus. This also says that you can show God's love without words, but by your actions. This is the way we should be living, to glorify God and show others the love he gives us.

Thanks everybody. Until the next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home