I Love The Dollar Store!
Well, Yesterday was so cool, I went to the mall and I got to look at all of the cool things there. They had this bonzai tree store that was soo cool to look at. I got yet ANOTHER beach poster, man do I love beach stuff. I also love THE DOLLAR STORE. They had so much cool beach stuff there, I got about 10 things. Today is going good, I have choir and quizzing later so hopefully that goes well.
I got to talk to my friend Christine yesterday and that was uplifting. Thanks Christine! Here is her blog, whoo!
Well, I hope everyone has a great Sunday and week. Wish me luck on my upcoming finals for school and my big tests. Feel free to post comments if you have any questions.
Remember: Smile!, Jesus loves you!
Peace out Dawgs...hee hee.
- Me

1 Comments:
Aaron, You are such an awesome man of God! I am so blessed to talk to you and to be able to read your blog. Everyone can learn so much from you. I know that I do. Love you so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home