Sunday, June 06, 2004

Hm..

Well I finally get to post, but it is kind of nothing for now. I will post again soon for Christine and for all who read, I'll write about forgiveness and a couple of other thoughts.

School is out and I am already stressing about the next school year. I know I'm such a freak. I just need to relax and enjoy my summer.

This weekend was really fun and I finally got to go back to MY church for the first time in what seemed forever. Because my family goes to a different church and I go with them but they were away this weekend and that was fun. I helped serve at a dinner for all of the graduated from my church, and that was fun. I loved seeing everyone together before they all go off and leave me. *Sniff* Yeah good times.

Well I hope everone else had a great weekend, I hope to post again soon. Adios, Au Revoir, Adue..I think, Aloha! ...yay, I love Hawaii, I have a twin there!, Goodbye for now.

Toodels,
Aaron (The Freak)


PS: The post was so incredibly boring that I have to add a picture to spice it up a bit. So...., BAM!


SHAVE ICE!...I LOVE SHAVE ICE!!!...YAY

1 Comments:

Blogger Whips55 said...

I love shave ice too!!!!!

June 12, 2004 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home