Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Ten Days...WHOO!

Choir Tour '04! Hey it rhymes! Well I'm leaving for my church's choir tour in ten days! We will travel to Southern California, and then we'll leave for Hawaii! Yay Hawaii, the Aloha State! Anyways, the only person I know personally living in Hawaii is Christine! Love ya Christine! So...I was so excited about seeing her for like half a year and when we have been talking lately she is going to Thailand on a mission trip. Guess when she is leaving? July 17th! Ten days from now she leaving and I'm coming to Hawaii, so I won't get to see her after all. But I am SOOOO Glad that she gets to go to Thailand with her roomate and see all of her old friends. I know this is where God wants her to be and I'm so happy that she is getting the money she needs and the time off of work and all of these great things.

Well I hope choir tour goes well, you can pray for us and my youth pastor because all of this planning is really stressful and we need to have some good rehersals next week so that our performances look nice for the crowds. Yay, I'm so exctied. I'm going to ask my youth pastor (who is also our choir director and really cool) if I can have a solo for one of the songs we sing, that would be so fun! I got all of the money I needed for Choir tour a few days ago which is such a blessing. I had to earn like $600 dollars and I'm glad that work opportunities came up and I was able to raise the money.

I need to find a job...and I'm hoping the process goes smoother than it has been. I'll be 16 in a month though so it will be easier to find a job. I'll have my license too! That is definitly good news. I'm just getting through these next couple of months and I'll try to have a lot of fun. School will start but hopefully it will be fun this year and not too incredibly stressful.

I plan to post more often so check back, lol. I finished mourning from my last post, so everything's alright. I haven't any word of wisdom or any "lesson" if you will, but next time I will.

Adios everyone! Whoooooo....!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whips55 said...

I am so glad that you got all your money! That is so exciting. I am so sorry that I won't be here to see you I am so sad about that. Love Ya!

July 8, 2004 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home