Welcome to Arby's can I take your order please?
Well I finally got a job, it is at a fst food chain called Arby's. I don't think I ever pictured myself working there but I do now and I really like it. It is a roast beef sandwich place and they have some other great foods too. I'm happy I have a job now and hopefully I can save for a car, or insurance, or something.
My job, although it may sound like a drag, is fun for me. I love taking peoples orders and telling people to have a nice day/night. It's fun to be nice all the time, that's just the way I am.
So I have been kinda sick the last few days which is weird because I never ever get sick. But I have been and It is a bummer. I think i'm getting better though. Plus.
I just had a fantastic night tonight with some of my friends, it was so much fun talking and joking and walking around town. It was such a blast and we even startyed a club. It is too much to explain but it was great.
Well I'm gonna make like a banana and split. Later days folks.
¡Adios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home