Monday, September 27, 2004

B's and C's? Why must school be so stressful?

So, I am not getting good grades right at the moment which is a major bummer. I should ave straight A's but I have a C and two B's. Oh, it makes me mad but I'll turn them into A's before the semester is over. Hopefully... So, that's school for ya, hard and stressful. I get to drive to school now though which is way cool.

Ao, my work is still cool, I still like it, and yesterday, even though I wasn't working, I saw in the Newspaper that a guy with a huge boat on a trailer was pulling into the parking lot and the boat fell off! It hit some lady's car too! My mom was like "Look what happened at your work Aaron.." and I just started Laughing. Hee hee.

Well I better go, I felt like posting a little update. Peace out my home dawgs!

*+.;-~AaRoN~-;.+*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home