Monday, November 15, 2004

Therapy

So I'm checking my self in to therapy right here typing out my sentiments. Whoa, thats a big word, sen-ti-men-ts, Lol. Anyways, my crazy, mixed up life is off-roading right now and I can't get back on the freeway, to put it simply for ya'll (or whoever the heck reads this, who knows). So instead of doing my homework I'm updating my blog and relaxing a bit before I explode. I no longer have bad grades (last post) and I still have my job. It is still going pretty well but I think i'm starting to not like it. It is an iffy yes/no thing. Christine, my very, VERY distant amiga, hasn't talked to me in FOR-Ev_eR. I need to call her seriously. Hmm, so Turkey day is coming up, Im pretty excited, i suppose, I like food, but Im fat, its a vicious cycle. Annnnyways. Erm..I dunno. If you haven't seen "The Incredibles" yet please do, it is so cute and good, and I hear the "Polar Express" (came out today) is also very good "family" movie and it teaches you "the faith of a little child". I dunno about that one, but im sure its a cutesy one too. That's the movies for ya, and....I guess my life at the moment. As I try to piece together my thoughts and emotions and get back on "the freeway" we'll see how things go. Peace...umm everyone? I guess.. :)

Oy

SSAM (aka, me, aka, Aren, (Lol, that is how they spelled my name today at Starbucks, Lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home