Friday, December 24, 2004

It's Christmas Time! Already?!

So yeah, it's Christmas Eve! Funny how I never update my blog on days where I have nothing to do but i do on say Christmas Eve or my B-day, lol. So anyways, here I go with the shpeal about how fast this year has gone by. But SERIOUSLY it has!! It seems like only yesterday that I went back to school and now the semester is over, and i only have 1 more semester B4 I am a Senior...scaryness....

So yessir. I did my Christmas shopping today and yesterday like a true procrastinator, lol, but i didn't have any money forever and i got paid the other day. Whoo... So anyways, i guess i'm done, and im off to bed..I couldn't sleep, :D.... (Oh and all that money went to buy me a car of my own, yay, 1990 Toyota Camry, lol :D) Haven't got it yet but i will...

Well Merry Christmas everyone! Hope its a good one! Spend time with the fam or call at least, and give gifts and be, well, merry i guess. :D:D

Happy B-day to you
Happy B-day to you
Happy B-day dear JESUS, the reason for the season yo!
Happy B-day to you! Yay!

Celebrate the true reason 4 Christmas, Earth recieveing her King and Savior! Yay!
Bye Now!!

~`~*.._-+=@#!!1!`~111```!!~~``` AaR_O.n. net/org, com! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Whips55 said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you that you have your own car now. That is so exciting!

I know I can't believe that it is already Christmas too. I like you am the Queen of Procrastination. (Ok I don't think that you are the queen but you know what I mean)I only just went shopping for all my presents.

I love you and miss you.

December 24, 2004 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home