A Penny For Your Thoughts
So, I don't really know what that phrase means, but whatever it goes a little with what I have to say. Anyways, before that. Umm...The whole new me thing is going ok but hasn't really started, I think I'm starting today though, funny how I only update my blog like when something eventful happens, I think I already said that. Soo...Yeah, story of my life, I sound like I'm trying to quit smoking or something like that. Well, Things are going ok in my life, nothing really eventful which is sad, I'm just schooling it up and filling my mind with wonderful knowledge to help myself succeed in life..lol. So professional sounding I am I know. Although I can't type at all. Lol. Anyways, So I'm still gonna look for a new job and stuff like that, go through school, and work , and attempt to be social. Lol, I guess that's, all..........Sigh
So About the pennies, I have like hated pennies forever, like I get them in change and I would like throw them away, seriously, I would flippin throw them away, I would be like "I hate pennies", *huck* into the trash. And I was thinking lately, "Wow how much of a conceited ass can I be?", Sorry bout the language...Anyways and I was pretty disgusted in myself, so now I save all my pennies because I know that there are people out there who need like a dollar for like some fresh water or something, and I throw that away in like a month , and I was like "Who the heck do I think I am?", It was very profound. So anyways I'm going to save all my pennies and send them off to some needy foreign nation, because that would make me so much more happier, to help just one person, instead of donating to my local landfill. Ahh...Sigh, anyways, that's my story, to help the needy, I feel a call for that, to travel, to go and help the needy, to visit foreign lands, different countries, continents, ect. Invest my time for the good of the cause, to help others, to serve God through, I guess mission work. Overcome "getting dirty" and realize that I have it sooo good here in my little A-Town Bubble and that I need to do something. I dunno It's just me, That's what I want to do, help people, travel, see the world...
Anyways that's my mushy gushy for the day. Happy February 17th, 2005, yall. Oh and my 1/2 Birthday was last tues, so happy 161/2 to me.
A-Man...Lata

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home